Syswow64 is a dangerous rogue antispyware application that you don’t want anywhere near your computer. Syswow64 comes up with tons of infections and security threats to make you think that your computer is infected. It potentially take over the infected appliance and perform undesirable activities on the target PC. Syswow64 is very tricky then you can’t remove the virus without also removing the host file. Syswow64 needs to be removed once detected to keep your computer clean and secured.
“Syswow64 should be removed as early as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Syswow64 removal tool.”
(Please Note: Your web browser might give you a warning stating that the file download could harm your computer. This type of warning is common when downloading virus removal tools. Please ignore that warning and download the virus removal tool)
(During installation process of SPYWARE Doctor, you might get a warning from SPYWARE Doctor that you need to uninstall some programs before installing SPYWARE Doctor. Please Ignore that warning and select “Next” button available on that warning window to continue installation).
Please Note: If the virus is blocking the download or closing the Internet Explorer, please follow the steps given below.
a) Open Run window. (Press Windows key and “R” Key together on keyboard) (Windows Key is a key with the windows emblem on it) OR (Click Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>> click “Run”)
b) Type the following address on the Run window and click OK.
(You might get virus pop-ups when following the above steps, please close the virus pop-ups and then you will see the “File Download Security Warning” window. Please click Run to download and run the removal tool). (If you don’t get the “File Download Security Warning” window, then try the above steps one more time).
Unable To Download Removal Tool, Internet Browsing Problems or Removal Tool Not Working After Download? Click Here For Instructions.
How To Know Whether Your Computer Is Infected With Syswow64?
While Syswow64 is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats to scare you into thinking that your computer has a serious problem. Just like the fake scan results, these alerts are also fake and are only being used to scare you into purchasing the Syswow64 program. As you can see that Syswow64 program is a scam as it is ransoming the proper operation of your computer until you purchase it. It goes without saying that you should not purchase the Syswow64 program for any reason. Some of the alert Syswow64 displays include:
System component corrupted!
System reboot error has occurred due to lsass.exe system process failure.
This may be caused by severe malware infections.
Automatic restore of lsass.exe backup copy completed.
The correct system performance can not be resumed without eliminating the cause of lsass.exe corruption.
System Security Warning
Attempt to modify register key entries is detected. Register entries analysis is recommended.
Name: c:\program files\firefox\firefox.exe
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run Syswow64 scanning.
There Are Many Reasons Why You Should Remove Syswow64 From Your Computer
Once your computer is suffering with Syswow64, whatever you click in search page you will get redirected to Syswow64 purchasing page. Syswow64 takes control of your computer and will disable your antivirus software. Some times you can scan your computer using your antivirus software but it will not detect or remove the Syswow64 infection. If you remove Syswow64 files manually, it will come back once you restart your computer. So we recommend a automatic Syswow64 removal using the removal tool.
Some Of The Syswow64 Infection Symptoms
1. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. This is a common symptom of a very serious Syswow64 infection.
2. Syswow64 slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck. This includes opening programs, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
3. Syswow64 corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You will get many unwanted pop ups.
Why Syswow64 Is A Very Dangerous Infection:
* Syswow64 is a malicious fake antispyware application
* Syswow64 appears in a desktop hijack
* Syswow64 is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
* Syswow64 installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
* Syswow64 can slow down your computer performance
* Syswow64 may spread via Trojans
* Syswow64 may display fake security messages
* Syswow64 may install additional spyware to your computer
* Syswow64 may repair its files, spread or update by itself
* Syswow64 violates your privacy and compromises your security
If Syswow64 resides on your computer, it can potentially damage your personal files or you may end up losing data stored on your system. Research has shown that Syswow64 may have the ability to make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks which could result, initially, in loss of money, possibly identity theft, and, eventually, a painstaking Syswow64 removal process.
How Did You Get Syswow64 Infection On Your Computer?
Tough to say because Syswow64 is distributed through many avenues. The most common method Syswow64 spreads is with the use of a fake scanner webpage. Another possibility of how Syswow64 arrives is via a Trojan designed to look like a flash update or video codec. If left on the computer, the damage caused by Syswow64 can worsen and accelerate, so speedy removal of Syswow64 infection is important. Syswow64 is a potential threats that might compromise your privacy or damage your computer. Your access to your computer files may be suspended until you remove Syswow64 from your computer.
How to Reomve Syswow64 Manually:
Manual removal of Syswow64 may not be for everyone. Each manual Syswow64 removal step must be followed delicately to completely remove all Syswow64 related files and registry entries from your computer. If you are unsure or have doubts about editing your system registry, then we recommend that you use the automatic Syswow64 removal Tool.
Manual Syswow64 Removal Instructions:
1. How to stop Syswow64 processes:
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
3. Click Processes tab, and find Syswow64 related processes.
4. Once you’ve found the Syswow64 related processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Syswow64 related process.
2. With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
3. Locate Syswow64 in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
3. How to delete Syswow64 files in Windows XP/Vista/7:
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
3. Type a Syswow64 file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
4. Click “Search.” Once the Syswow64 file is found, delete it.
4. Detect and delete Syswow64 associated files listed below:
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Syswow64
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Syswow64
5. Open the Registry Editor, search and delete these Syswow64 Registry Entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ‘0’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ‘0’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ‘1’
Please, be informed that manual removal of Syswow64 virus is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Syswow64, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Syswow64 Removal Tool to automatically remove Syswow64.