Ezula is a completely fake antivirus program. This malware enters the system through various vulnerabilities or through faked updates, free downloads or other kind of scams. The alerts and infections displayed by Ezula are completely fake and are only a scare tactic. This malicious software may come uninvited and usually installed without user’s permission. Ezula is a serious threat for the system and needs to be removed immediately.
“Ezula should be removed as early as possible. Click the “Remove this infection” button to download Ezula removal tool.”
(During installation process of SPYWARE Doctor, you might get a warning from SPYWARE Doctor that you need to uninstall some programs before installing SPYWARE Doctor. Please Ignore that warning and select “Next” button available on that warning window to continue installation).
Please Note: If the virus is blocking the download or closing the Internet Explorer, please follow the steps given below.
a) Open Run window. (Press Windows key and “R” Key together on keyboard) (Windows Key is a key with the windows emblem on it) OR (Click Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>> click “Run”)
b) Type the following address on the Run window and click OK.
(You might get virus pop-ups when following the above steps, please close the virus pop-ups and then you will see the “File Download Security Warning” window. Please click Run to download and run the removal tool). (If you don’t get the “File Download Security Warning” window, then try the above steps one more time).
Unable To Download Removal Tool, Internet Browsing Problems or Removal Tool Not Working After Download? Click Here For Instructions.
How To Know Whether Your Computer Is Infected With Ezula?
While Ezula is running, it will display fake security alerts about dangerous infections and threats to scare you into thinking that your computer has a serious problem. Just like the fake scan results, these alerts are also fake and are only being used to scare you into purchasing the Ezula program. As you can see that Ezula program is a scam as it is ransoming the proper operation of your computer until you purchase it. It goes without saying that you should not purchase the Ezula program for any reason. Some of the alert Ezula displays include:
System component corrupted!
System reboot error has occurred due to lsass.exe system process failure.
This may be caused by severe malware infections.
Automatic restore of lsass.exe backup copy completed.
The correct system performance can not be resumed without eliminating the cause of lsass.exe corruption.
System Security Warning
Attempt to modify register key entries is detected. Register entries analysis is recommended.
Name: c:\program files\firefox\firefox.exe
Application that seems to be a key-logger is detected. System information security is at risk. It is recommended to enable the security mode and run Ezula scanning.
There Are Many Reasons Why You Should Remove Ezula From Your Computer
Once your computer is suffering with Ezula, whatever you click in search page you will get redirected to Ezula purchasing page. Ezula takes control of your computer and will disable your antivirus software. Some times you can scan your computer using your antivirus software but it will not detect or remove the Ezula infection. If you remove Ezula files manually, it will come back once you restart your computer. So we recommend a automatic Ezula removal using the removal tool.
Some Of The Ezula Infection Symptoms
1. Desktop background image and Browser homepage settings are changed. Google, Yahoo Searches are redirected. This is a common symptom of a very serious Ezula infection.
2. Ezula slows down your computer considerably and you will feel like your computer is stuck. This includes opening programs, shutting down your computer, and slow Internet.
3. Ezula corrupts your windows registry and uses it to deploy annoying pop up ads out of nowhere. You will get many unwanted pop ups.
Why Ezula Is A Very Dangerous Infection:
* Ezula is a malicious fake antispyware application
* Ezula appears in a desktop hijack
* Ezula is deceitful by popping up numerous annoying advertisements
* Ezula installation occurs without users’ knowledge or consent
* Ezula can slow down your computer performance
* Ezula may spread via Trojans
* Ezula may display fake security messages
* Ezula may install additional spyware to your computer
* Ezula may repair its files, spread or update by itself
* Ezula violates your privacy and compromises your security
If Ezula resides on your computer, it can potentially damage your personal files or you may end up losing data stored on your system. Research has shown that Ezula may have the ability to make your computer vulnerable to remote attacks which could result, initially, in loss of money, possibly identity theft, and, eventually, a painstaking Ezula removal process.
How Did You Get Ezula Infection On Your Computer?
Tough to say because Ezula is distributed through many avenues. The most common method Ezula spreads is with the use of a fake scanner webpage. Another possibility of how Ezula arrives is via a Trojan designed to look like a flash update or video codec. If left on the computer, the damage caused by Ezula can worsen and accelerate, so speedy removal of Ezula infection is important. Ezula is a potential threats that might compromise your privacy or damage your computer. Your access to your computer files may be suspended until you remove Ezula from your computer.
How to Reomve Ezula Manually:
Manual removal of Ezula may not be for everyone. Each manual Ezula removal step must be followed delicately to completely remove all Ezula related files and registry entries from your computer. If you are unsure or have doubts about editing your system registry, then we recommend that you use the automatic Ezula removal Tool.
Manual Ezula Removal Instructions:
1. How to stop Ezula processes:
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click “OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.
3. Click Processes tab, and find Ezula related processes.
4. Once you’ve found the Ezula related processes, right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Ezula related process.
2. With all programs closed, click the Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Locate the Add/Remove Programs icon and double click it.
3. Locate Ezula in the list of programs. If you find it, select it and remove it.
3. How to delete Ezula files in Windows XP/Vista/7:
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?” Click “All files and folders.”
3. Type a Ezula file in the search box, and select “Local Hard Drives.”
4. Click “Search.” Once the Ezula file is found, delete it.
4. Detect and delete Ezula associated files listed below:
%User Profile%\Local Settings\Temp
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Ezula
%Documents and Settings%\All Users\Application Data\Ezula
5. Open the Registry Editor, search and delete these Ezula Registry Entries:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
Please, be informed that manual removal of Ezula virus is a cumbersome procedure and does not always ensure complete deletion of the Ezula, since some files might be hidden or may automatically reanimate themselves later.
Download Ezula Removal Tool to automatically remove Ezula.